[X4U] MW Expo; I'm underwhelmed

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Sun Jan 20 16:04:37 PST 2008

At 5:52 PM -0500 1/20/08, T.L. Miller wrote:
>On 1/20/08, at 4:28 PM, Ed Gould edgould1948 at comcast.net said:
>
>>Its almost like having an Apple sales rep sitting here trying to sell
>>you X when you really need Y. The question is are these people being
>>paid by Apple to be basically shills for them.
>
>The people the Air is not designed for are complaining because it is not
>appropriate for them. Well, duh!!

Actually it's perfect for what I need a laptop for.  I'm complaining
because it is outrageously overpriced for what it is.  Of course I
have a bad feeling that once I see it, I'll also be complaining about
the keyboard.

I'll be blunt, the market seems to be for people with more money than brains.

		Zane