[X4U] MW Expo; I'm underwhelmed

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Wed Jan 23 09:35:47 PST 2008

At 7:33 AM -0600 1/23/08, Ed Gould wrote:
>I have no idea as to what audience Apple is trying to attract with
>this announcement. From what I have heard/seen on here it is the CEO
>(more money than brains) bragging rights (or the 'uh" factor as someone else

I'd told myself no more replies to this thread....

I'm the one that made the "more money than brains" comment, as I feel
it is over priced.  A couple points have since come to light that
indicate it really isn't that overpriced.

As an author and amateur photographer I'd love to have one.  It would
be great for hiding out somewhere and writing (if the keyboard is
usable).  It would also be great to take into the field for reviewing
photo's (great learning tool).  I won't buy it due to the price.  For
me the value it provides doesn't out way the cost.  For others it
does.

NOW CAN WE DROP THIS THREAD!!!

Zane