[X4U] MW Expo; I'm underwhelmed part 2

Neil lists at mac.com
Wed Jan 23 12:30:58 PST 2008

On Jan 23, 2008, at 11:04 AM, Ed Gould wrote:

> I am a sinner just because I do not like the "new" toy that Apple
> is currently pushing.

Have you been listening to anything?  We don't care that you hate
Apple, the Air, the water, the universe, or whatever, just stop
attacking US.  In fact, I've already said that I don't need a
portable Mac now that I have web and e-mail in my phone, but I don't
come here just to insult people who do need it.  On the other hand, I
am one of the people who would be willing to spend $500 to save my
back.  In fact, I already have spent that much in my life to baggage
handlers so I don't have to break my back.  Does that mean that I'm
one of the people you are calling stupid?

> Get over it.

Right back at you.

You people who need a minority to use as a scapegoat for all your
problems, whether you blame the blacks, the Mexicans, the Jews, the
bankers, the CEOs, or whomever, are a dangerous cancer on the
planet.  Maybe you have been listening to some politician demagogue
about two Americas and you are pissed that you are stuck in the
crappy one so you want to blame all your problems on those of us who
live in the great America where we can afford to spend $500 to save
our backs.  You need to know that our success did not cause your
failure.

Why don't you just get a job and join us in the party?  It's nice
here.  That's a lot more fun than just being an angry little turd who
can only make himself feel good by insulting everybody who happens to
be successful.  You need to seek professional help to deal with your
hatred.  In the meantime, perhaps you need to be removed from the
list until you can come here and discuss things as an adult instead
of being a nasty, bigoted, intolerant little piece of sh:t  who
insults people.  All that name calling in the place of reasoning is
unbecoming.    ;-)

OK, now let's stop this thread!