[X4U] MW Expo; I'm underwhelmed

Neil Laubenthal neil at laubenthal.net
Wed Jan 23 15:26:18 PST 2008

On Jan 22, 2008, at 23:26, Ed Gould wrote:

> You said that I did not. We can certainly agree with one person on
> here. Those that want one of the new AIRBOOKS have more money than
> brains.

That's just wrong . . . not to mention insulting. I can certainly see
how the Air doesn't fit the needs of _some_ users. However . . . it
perfectly meets the needs of some _other_ users. Calling them shills
or stupid as you've inferred is neither correct, polite, or warranted.

Different people have different needs. For some . . . as has been
mentioned repeatedly . . . PORTABILITY is the number 1 consideration.
For those users . . . the Air is a pretty good machine.

Geez . . .