[X4U] So close! Almost had a new convert...

Jesse Leo jleo at projectsupport.com
Wed Jan 23 12:46:01 PST 2008

An old friend of mine bought a Macbook after years of my urging her to make
the switch. But a few weeks later I got an email saying she was sending it
back for two reasons:

1) Moving her website over so she could work on it on the Mac would've been
a huge chore, as it was created in MS FrontPage. Never having used FrontPage
I cannot verify if this is accurate.

2) There was evidently some hardware issue with her keyboard and/or
trackpad, it would stop responding sometimes. Still under warranty, I'm sure
it would've been a free repair @ the Genius Bar.

A full-blow intervention was in order, but alas I was too late. She had
already sent it back and ordered a Dull.

Damn!