[X4U] MW Expo; I'm underwhelmed

Ed Gould edgould1948 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 23 13:29:31 PST 2008

On Jan 23, 2008, at 10:15 AM, Linda wrote:

> On 1/23/08 10:04 AM, Ed Gould wrote:
>
>> Look people I am not  attacking Apple and you come across as I am
>> a sinner
>> just because I  do not like the "new" toy that Apple is currently
>> pushing. Get
>> over it.
>
> No, you're not attacking Apple. You're attacking the people who
> don't agree
> with you. You're attacking the people for whom this product makes
> sense. We
> are out here, trust me, whether you like it or not. :-)

I disagree with you that I am attacking people. Its a discussion (as
far as I am concerned) thats a LOT different than attacking.
If we can't discuss differences of opinion we might as well be in a
foreign country that doesn't allow it. Please note *I* did not
specify any country specifically and therefore you can't say I am
attacking "someone". People you are preaching to the converted (or
almost converted) frankly you are scaring people away that don't
agree with "gospel according to Apple"

Ed