[X4U] Leopard, one more problem

Konrad Waibel overloadinfo at charter.net
Mon Jan 28 07:56:13 PST 2008

I've had similar problems in the past using cable.  What I learned
from many phones calls to the cable company:

re-set the cable modem by disconnecting it, waiting 3-10 minutes and
re-connecting to the computer
re-start my computer
advise/complain to their tech services
have the cable company re-set the modem specs from their end
find out if they are doing a system upgrade and when it will be finished

Once their system upgrades [this took one month both years it
happened] were completed my problems vanished.

Konrad.