[X4U] Leopard, one more problem

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Mon Jan 28 01:24:17 PST 2008

I use cable.  When I wake my G5 Nothing that need the internet will
work.  I can't play radiostations in iTunes, can't send or get mail,
no web sites.  I just have to wait.
Just now I've no problem at all.  This also happens:  Sometimes I'm 5
minutes using the net and suddenly I no longer can use it.
Everything worked flawless for around 10 days.  It now just started to
go nuts.
Last night I would close iTunes and got a spinning beach ball.  I
needed to restart.  Couldn't do anything else.
But when the G5 is still working (on the net) it will be forever as
long I keep him awake.

I want to open a .mov file, the slider will move but no sound.  I've
to wait 15 minutes.

Paul Moortgat