[X4U] Verizon Wireless Internet Service

Geoffrey Loeffler geoffrey at alaska.net
Thu Jan 31 23:27:53 PST 2008

John
How much data do you use on Verizon, close to 5 Gigs ?, if you go
over what happens. This will be my main internet access, point.
StarBand at $89.00 for 4 Megs, is just getting out of touch
especially with top D/L speeds of 750 Kbs. Their Fair Access Policy
was written in 2001, the next generation is supposed to up thing but
it's not available to existing customer, just new ones. The ones I do
know, can't get service.

Thanks for the great info
Geoff
Tuga shela oh shima Li  yo oh