[X4U] Windows closing in Leopard

Christopher Collins maclist at analogdigital.com.au
Mon Jul 21 15:56:48 PDT 2008

How can it keep the finder window for your CF card open, if the CF
card is no longer there?

Where would you expect it to change to? No matter where Apple chose,
someone wouldn't be happy.

So they do what they believe is the right thing. You eject the item,
then you no longer need the window.

If you do, then change it to another device first.

cjc