[X4U] End of the line for PPC support from Apple

Ed Gould edgould1948 at comcast.net
Sat Jun 14 11:53:21 PDT 2008

On Jun 14, 2008, at 11:37 AM, zapcat wrote:

> well, my read on that is not a deficit in you, but a testimonial that
> they really got it right with that app, which so beautifully suits
> your
> needs.
>
> awhile ago, I snapped out of the haze which sez that "newer = better"
>
> So often, what you end up with is a load of newer software, a juice
> bank
> account, and often more headaches brought by more newly-minted and
> paid-for bugs which weren't there in amount of severity in the apps
> you
> previously had, and which were bought and paid for.
>
> I salute your move NOT to upgrade from a rig that works. I am there
> myself, solidly and happily.
>
> zc

Same here zc. I am basically tired of Apple jerking us around and
before I get inundated with Apple can do no wrong I disagree
profoundly and no amount of Apple is great, can you take my next
child to be indoctrinated, please. They are as bad when you come down
to it as MS. I am talking about Billy G and his Ilk. Jobs & company
are equally bad just not as rich. Yes I know MS windows suck but when
Apple changes the game every few years I am willing to put up with
bad software, sorry.

Ed