[X4U] End of the line for PPC support from Apple

zapcat zapcat at speakeasy.net
Sat Jun 14 09:37:56 PDT 2008

well, my read on that is not a deficit in you, but a testimonial that
they really got it right with that app, which so beautifully suits your
needs.

awhile ago, I snapped out of the haze which sez that "newer = better"

So often, what you end up with is a load of newer software, a juice bank
account, and often more headaches brought by more newly-minted and
paid-for bugs which weren't there in amount of severity in the apps you
previously had, and which were bought and paid for.

I salute your move NOT to upgrade from a rig that works. I am there
myself, solidly and happily.

zc