[X4U] End of the line for PPC support from Apple

Ed Gould edgould1948 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 15 10:03:41 PDT 2008

On Jun 15, 2008, at 8:57 AM, John Kiss wrote:

> On Jun 14, 2008, at 11:56 PM, Ed Gould wrote:
>
>> The second to the last straw that Apple did was to come out with
>> the MACBOOK air, its probably OK for people that have more money
>> than brains.
>
> Ed, Ed. What are you doing? Again? Please consider other people and
> their needs.

The Macbook Air *MIGHT* be OK for CEO's and the like. But as a
stockholder I would rather see them squander the money on something
that will make them better executives. Not just eye candy which is
what the MACBOOK Air really is. The idea for a CEO is to be fiscally
conservative not throw money away. Buying one shows to me that the
person is over paid and does not respect the company stockholders. If
he owns the company then he/she can do whatever they want.

Ed