[X4U] End of the line for PPC support from Apple

Shawn King shawn at yourmaclifeshow.com
Mon Jun 16 07:18:37 PDT 2008

On 6/16/08 1:25 AM, "Ed Gould" <edgould1948 at comcast.net> wrote:

> The only
> "good" that came out of it was that I found out that cell phones
> (even with instruction books) are difficult to use.

How so? You push the buttons, it dials, you talk....It rings, you push a
button, you talk. Where's the complication?

> For *SOME* people it may make sense but if you have any sort of
> disability its essentially useless.

Millions of disabled folks use cell phones daily without any issue. What
disability do you have and what issues specifically do you have with the
cell phone (among the myriad other issues you have)?

--
Shawn King
Host/Executive Producer