[X4U] Digital audio video player

J Vansickle gmajudi at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 12:21:43 PDT 2008

On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 10:07 AM, <Technophobic_Tom at comcast.net> wrote:

> Son got me a Philips GoGear 2GB player for Fathers' Day. Is there something
> similar out there that's Mac compatible besides Apple products? "Not the
> there's anything wrong with that. --Seinfeld"
> <http://www.drbott.com/prod/db.lasso?cat=Seven+Cent+Deal>

It seems that the Philips should work, from what I saw at the web site,
however , about  3 years ago I bought a 5 GB Rio Carbon  for the features  I
needed and it has worked seamlessly for me.  It  is not a flash drive, it
has a hard drive.  I don't know if they are still available. I looked to buy
one for my daughter a couple years ago and couldn't find one anywhere.

Judi