[X4U] Digital audio video player

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at mac.com
Mon Jun 16 16:32:54 PDT 2008

I'm sure that whatever files you place on it (mp3 or WAV files) that
you'll be able to manually transfer them from your Mac to the player.
The real question I guess is:  what is the software that you use to
transfer.  iTunes, I would assume, won't want to have anything to do
with the GoGear.

Simple digital players can often be mounted as a USB disk, and files
added/deleted manually.  That's what I do with my daughter's Barbie
MP3 player.  It's not elegant, but it works.

For something more complicated like the GoGear, I don't know.