[X4U] End of the line for PPC support from Apple

Tim Collier tim_collier at bellsouth.net
Mon Jun 16 16:29:39 PDT 2008

On 6/16/08 1:42 PM, "Ed Gould"  wrote an exciting message that when I read
it on 6/16/08 1:42 PM, I became so enthusiastic, I was forced to take an
extra Xanax 1 mg.

> I hate to be the bearer of news but I had a small IPOD (sorry don't
> remember what model) but I don't have a clue on how to use it. I
> tried to figure it out and gave up. I ended up giving it away to a
> friend who helped me buy my G5 as a thank you gift. But IIRC
> (questionable here) it did not come with instructions (bought
> directly from Apple) I gave up trying to even turn it on. (no on/off
> switch) . At least he is happy with it.
>
> Ed

You've got to be kidding!  I've seen 9 year olds take it out of the box and
start using it right after syncing without reading the manual.
Also, even if it DIDN'T come with a manual, they are available for free on
Apple's website.
--
Tim Collier
MacBook 2.2 gig 2 gig RAM