[X4U] End of the line for PPC support from Apple

Ed Gould edgould1948 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 16 21:36:05 PDT 2008

On Jun 16, 2008, at 6:29 PM, Tim Collier wrote:

>> --------------------------
>> SNIP-----------------------------------------------------------------
> You've got to be kidding!  I've seen 9 year olds take it out of the
> box and
> start using it right after syncing without reading the manual.
> Also, even if it DIDN'T come with a manual, they are available for
> free on
> Apple's website.
> --

Tim,

I left quite a bit of the background story out of this as this
listserv doesn't like long replies and I abbreviated it down to bare
bones so as not to offend the listserv gods.

However I will not now expend energy to explain it better. I will
just say there are issues that I did not go into and leave it at that.

Ed