[X4U] End of the line for PPC support from Apple

Geoffrey Loeffler geoffrey at alaska.net
Wed Jun 18 02:28:35 PDT 2008

On Jun 17, 2008, at 6:54 PM, Jens Selvig wrote:

> Please document this idea that 'anyone' can track where you are
> with any cell phone. I know some places in Montana that you might
> want to move to. Places where you really will have privacy and no
> one will see you or what you do or don't do.
>
> Be paranoid. It is fine with me. I suppose if I were 'big brother'
> the first people I'd start watching is those who are paranoid! I'd
> bet Homeland Security is already monitoring these very list serves!

Well I have you one better, Alaska is my home, and I do not live here
because I am paranoid, to the contrary, I have shared this with 100s
of people. To a person, the most common phrase,	 this is the most
magnificent country I have ever seen, it is so much more then I
thought. Having flown all over the the US , Mexico , Canada, I can
say nothing compares to the true wild and untamed land of Alaska.

I am not here because I am paranoid, can't live here and be that way.
Probably for many of the same reasons you are in Montana. Good
people, government out of our lives as much as can be, and to live
somewhere that still has much of what it once was. I have stood on
lakes and camped where no other man is within a hundred miles radius.
You feel alive,

They already do monitor, every email message and every phone call,
they are washed through NSA computers looking for key words, find
enough of the right words and it's looked at , not sure how many
washes it takes to get to a human to look at it, dig a little,
nothing is private anyone more. Over 30,000 people were investigated
last year with out their knowing it.

You do have a good Governor in Montana, he told the HSS folks to go
stick it with the National ID card that everyone was supposed to have
by this May, to get on planes. They replied, nobody from Montana will
get on any aircraft. Problem, they do not have any of these cards
made up yet.  But there coming. With a chip.

Read learn.   http://tinyurl.com/38xa2w
Geoff