[X4U] "Backwards Compatibility"

Christopher Collins maclist at analogdigital.com.au
Wed Jun 18 15:54:43 PDT 2008

My point still stands because you are actually admitting I am right
with your answer.

And yes, I do know what render farms are. I do understand massive
multiple cpu systems and parallel computing. And I never said that
using a massive group of cpus wasn't the best and smartest thing to do.

But my point is that using a render farm isn't innovation.

The main who created the idea of a render farm and then made it work
was the innovator.

The people who do it now are not innovators, just copiers of other
people's technology.

cjc