[X4U] Leopard alleged instability

alexandre mac at kapellos.com
Fri Jun 20 08:45:44 PDT 2008

i can't say i'm entirely satisfied with leopard:

indesign keeps "disappearing", if i hide it, it won't come back and
all i can do is force-quit it.
other application won't hide at all…
preferences are not kept in some applications
administering my 2 airport express base-stations is sometimes flakey,
my password is refused
system-wide slow downs are regular
umm… what else? oh, that new dock is d-i-s-g-u-s-t-i-n-g!

my computers are very useable, but these little "things" do get
annoying. what i do enjoy though in leopard are the little details:
quicklook, the improvements in preview, screen sharing…

to conclude, i'm happy t hear that apple is now concentrating on
making our systems more responsive instead of cooler!

alexandre
17" 2.33ghz ic2d macbook pro / 2.0gb / 160gb / X.5.3
24" 2.33ghz ic2d imac / 3.0gb / 250gb / X.5.3