[X4U] Re: Multi-function Printer Recommendations (Neil)

Robert (Bob) P. Andris bob at andrisfamily.net
Tue Mar 4 21:28:39 PST 2008

Have a Canon Pixma MP610.  Had it now for about 6 mo.  Over the years,
I've found that one of the most important properties is the
reliability of its paper feed.  This one is outstanding.  It is also
an ink miser.  Still on the original cartridges!  Does color or black
and white copying.  And the big deal with printing is it does double-
sided "duplex".

Couldn't be happier with it,
                            Bob