[X4U] Entourage 2008 not Displaying Pictures

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Fri Mar 14 12:44:58 PDT 2008

Hi Everyone, In our office we just upgraded to Mac Office 2008. I've
been happy with Entourage 2004 but am now on an Intel Mac 10.4.11. I noticed
that jpg pictures sent to me do not display in Entourage 2008 even though
I've checked "show attached pictures and movies in messages" in the
preferences. This is very annoying. Currently I have to click the attachment
and look at it with Preview. Interestingly HTML email sent to me displays
pictures just fine.

Any clues?

Thank you

Richard