[X4U] Can't verify disk from boot volume.

Robert A. (Bob) Hall rahall at ptd.net
Sat Mar 15 12:42:43 PDT 2008

Linda, thanks for your response. I have always been able to
verify,and not repair, the boot volume, from the booted volume. In
fact when I just now booted on my external FireWire disk I could
verify from the booted (FireWire) disk--and I am not able to repair
that disk (the Verify Disk button is not grayed and the Repair Disk
button is grayed out).

Bob