[X4U] Back up ideas/suggestions needed....

Said Nuseibeh photo at studiosaid.com
Mon Mar 17 06:43:31 PDT 2008

Hi Ed,

I don't know as I can help you with your back-up plan directly but I do
have a constructive suggestion vis-a-vis your memory issues. A very
enlightened and cogent buddy of mine is on the development team of a
product designed specifically to make your life easier and free of
memory mishap. I wonder if you couldn't just program back-ups along with
your meds?

Ask him. Rajiv Mehta. <http://www.zumelife.com/>

Best,
-Said