[X4U] New Hardware rumors?

nk netkat at comcast.net
Wed Mar 19 12:45:37 PDT 2008

I wonder if this article or one like is the one you're referring to:

http://www.appleinsider.com/articles/08/03/18/
intel_gets_official_on_nehalem_architecture_successor_to_penryn.html

the description of this chip made my inner geek break out in a
sweat...sounds great...not sure what's better, the 8 cores, or the
super-low power consumption...

wish there were more  hint as to WHEN this marvel will be released to
the Mac world..