[X4U] New Hardware rumors?

Peter Saint James peterstj at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 21 17:54:25 PDT 2008

On 19  March2008, at 3:45 PM, nk wrote:

> I wonder if this article or one like is the one you're referring to:
>
> http://www.appleinsider.com/articles/08/03/18/
> intel_gets_official_on_nehalem_architecture_successor_to_penryn.html
>

> the description of this chip made my inner geek break out in a
> sweat...sounds great...not sure what's better, the 8 cores, or the
> super-low power consumption...
>
> wish there were more  hint as to WHEN this marvel will be released
> to the Mac world..

	That's not the article I saw, but the information seems to
correlate.   The one I saw mentioned the third quarter of 2008.  The
author seemed to think it would be announced in June.  That sounds a
bit fishy to me, but possible.

	While my inner geek didn't break out in a sweat, it certainly sat up
and took notice.

								Peter