[X4U] Very weird disk corruption - pleas for help!

Russell McGaha russellmcgaha at mac.com
Sun Mar 30 09:17:29 PDT 2008

Jim;
	My PERSONAL experience with USB 1 drives was BAD.  I tend to stick
with FW 400/80, as, depending on Mac Model and drive size, they can
be buss powered and you can carry them in your shirt pocket.
	I've no direct experience with eSata drives, though my understanding
is as yours, that external power is needed.
	I've friends and customers that have used USB 1/2 boot-able drives
good success, I've only had trouble with full and pocket sized USB
drives [this does NOT include Flash Drives - LOVE them].

Russell