[X4U] Advice sought on a Mac book for an elderly beginner-level user.

John Erdman jperdman at gmail.com
Fri May 2 07:14:30 PDT 2008

I'm teaching SketchUp at the local Senior College, and I seem to have
a class room full of similar folks. Makes it difficult to even teach
the basics of the software.  Even harder is that several of these
earnest folks have short term memory problems.  Nothing, but nothing
sticks! Not sure that there are any easy answers out there except to
keep smiling and possess lots of patience.

At least the lures of what these apps can do keeps their attention and
raises their desire to learn the more mundane aspects of using a
computer.

John