[X4U] Advice sought on a Mac book for an elderly beginner-level user.

Jamie Kahn Genet lists at wizardling.geek.nz
Fri May 2 07:33:22 PDT 2008

Heh, yeah I reckon :-) Thanks everyone for all the good suggestions,
BTW. I'm a fan of The Missing Manuals, but they're too heavy going for
my target audience. I like the sound of something highly visual that
desribes in text and then shows in pictures what's going on. Are those
"A visual guide to..." and Visual Quickstart guides in colour? They
both sound about what I want.

Cheers,
 Jamie Kahn Genet