[X4U] world adapter kit

Thomas W Noel tnoel at mac.com
Tue May 6 06:58:38 PDT 2008

Iceland uses 220V/50Hz supply and the DIN standard two round pins used
throughout Europe:

The complete list of countries that also use these plug adapters is:
Algeria, Antilles (Netherlands), Armenia, Aruba, Austria, Azerbajian,
Balearic Islands, Bali, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovenia,
Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Byelorussia, Cameroon, Canary
Islands, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo
(People's Republic), Cote d'Ivoire, Croatia, Czech Republic, Djibouti,
Equatorial Guinea, Estonia, Finland, France, French Guiana, Georgia,
Germany, Greece, Guadeloupe, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Kazakhstan,
Kirghistan, Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Madeira,
Mali, Martinique, Moldavia, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco,
Netherlands, New Caledonia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Reunion Island,
Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Suriname,
Sweden, Tadzhikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, and
Yugoslavia (former). Includes Sint Maarten (St.Martin); the Dutch side
runs on 120 voltage (60 cycles) and the French side runs on 220 volts
(50 cycles).