[X4U] world adapter kit

Ed Gould edgould1948 at comcast.net
Wed May 7 12:49:30 PDT 2008

OK,

I have a friend going abroad and thought this would be am ideal gift.
I went to the apple.com site and keyed in the adapter kit. Apple
found it and so when I clicked on the kit it sent me t a page with at
least 200+ ipods and other mac equipment. Nowhere did I see the
adapter kit. What is the true URL for it? Thanks.

Ed