[X4U] world adapter kit

Ed Gould edgould1948 at comcast.net
Wed May 7 20:43:30 PDT 2008

On May 7, 2008, at 5:40 PM, Robert wrote:

> http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/wa/
> RSLID?mco=MTM5NDU&nplm=M8794G/B
>
> What would be nice is if the adapters where numbered and there was
> a list of countries with a corresponding number so you knew that
> you had the right adapter for the country that you were going to.
> Hope this helps.  Bob

Bob:

Thanks a lot. Now if only Apple could get it right:( The reviews make
me wonder ... Maybe I am off but (maybe its me) but an adapter kit
should come with a power converter as well, no? Many many years ago I
spent 2 years in Germany and the kits that I bought came with a
converter as well as a plug converter. I don't know how many
different power types that are out there maybe too many. But it would
be nice to standardize. This power situation is starting to sound
like MS there are standards but MS is large enough to thumb their
nose at everyone and develope their own (which they don't stand by).

sigh.

Ed