[X4U] world adapter kit

Richard H Stoddard richardstoddard at mac.com
Tue May 13 18:30:45 PDT 2008

The key issue for anyone planning to travel is that an Apple laptop
will work pretty much anywhere, and you don't need to do anything about
voltage or frequency. I just returned from a trip on which I used my
MacBook in London, Istanbul, and Turkmenistan. All I needed was the
standard European plug adapter. In some parts of the world it may be
advisable to carry a small surge protector to protect against spikes,
but that's a different issue.