[X4U] world adapter kit

Craig A. Finseth fin at finseth.com
Wed May 14 05:32:27 PDT 2008

   You (and others might be correct). I was going on information from 40
   years ago. Items back then might not have been converted easily (60
   to 50) cycles. I remember rather large copper colored boxes (16" by
   8" by 6" or larger) boxes that heated up excessively for use with
   appliances brought over from the US to Germany. Maybe computer makers
   have figured out the technical issues to make the boxes obsolete by now.

Most likely, these boxes were converting voltage, especially in the
several amp range.

Craig