[X4U] How much can it cost

Dave B DaveB_Lists_1004 at gto.net
Fri May 30 08:00:58 PDT 2008

The Main Logic Board is a possible culpit, but I'd wager it isn't the
cause of the problem. As others have suggested, the battery is
possibly the issue, and it is easy to remove, test and replace. The
power supply could also be faulty. As could the CPU's and the RAM.

I'd start with checking the battery, then testing the RAM. You didn't
mention the start-up chime. Has it changed?

Dave
--
Windows (WIHN-doze), n. - A 32-bit extension and graphical shell to a
16-bit patch to an 8-bit operating system originally coded for a 4-bit