[X4U] How much can it cost

Randy B. Singer randy at macattorney.com
Sat May 31 23:00:13 PDT 2008

On May 31, 2008, at 3:35 AM, Paul Moortgat wrote:

> I removed the 3.6 V battery and it's 3.7 V.  I placed it back.

I've heard from users who have had the same type of problem that you
are experiencing and who at first told me that their PRAM battery
tested out fine.  But in the end their problem wasn't resolved until
they replaced the battery with a new one.

In my mind, if you have a battery that is known to routinely give out
in about three years, and you are experiencing the type of problems
that are typical of a drained battery, and your battery is three or
more years old, not replacing that $5 battery is penny wise but pound
foolish.

Randy B. Singer

Macintosh OS X Routine Maintenance
http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html