[X4U] Text to speech question

Mark Des Cotes lists at marksmandesign.ca
Fri Nov 7 17:07:57 PST 2008

But is there a file created somewhere on the computer? I just don't
want to end up with a folder somewhere taking up memory for nothing.
I recently just found out that clicking an attachment in Mail saves a
copy of the file in User>Library>Mail Downloads. I cleared out years
worth of attachments and cleared up a few GB of disk space. I don't
want Text to Speech to do the same.

Mark Des Cotes
Owner-Graphic Designer
Marksman Design