[X4U] Finder Question

Ed Gould edgould1948 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 17 13:40:26 PST 2008

I am having difficulty with the finder and it is probably me but I
thought maybe someone could point me to an easy explanation how to do
this.

I inadvertently dragged and dropped about 30 jpgs into a folder that
has MANY MANY MANY folders in it. When I use the finder it lists the
files that I am looking for perfectly fine BUT it (most of the time)
does not tell me where the file is specifically. At times it seems to
tell me what the path is and at other times it will not display the
simple info that I need. I can click on the file but that just
displays the JPG what I really need to know is WHERE the JPG is so I
can move it back to the place where it is supposed to be. Any ideas?
This is a simple (IMO) request.

Ed