[X4U] Finder Question

Ed Gould edgould1948 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 18 07:19:16 PST 2008

> ---------------SNIP------------------------------
> Ed
>

> Hello Ed
>
> You are using spotlight, after typing in your search and the list
> appears the first item (at the top) is show all, when you click on
> this it will open another window in list view, select the file you
> are looking for with a single click, in the bottom of this window
> is the location of the file you are looking for.
>

> Have Fun
>
> Glen

Glen,

I figured it out a little bit thanks. Shouldn't this be rather easy
to do without having to know the secret steps to get there. I would
have thought MAC OS  X would be simpler. After this I am ready to
call it the OS that has so many secrets that its not worth running as
you always have to ask to find out simple questions OS.

Ed