[X4U] Finder Question

Ronald Steinke ronsteinke at mac.com
Tue Nov 18 11:57:05 PST 2008

On Nov 18, 2008, at 7:11 AM, Ed Gould wrote:

> That is not at all possible I have apps that *MUST* be running at
> all times.

There is no such thing as "MUST" be running at all times. No one is
holding a gun to your head!

If you don't want to solve the problem, don't ask for help.

If you do want to solve the problem and learn how to operate your Mac
correctly, then pay attention to suggestions that you are getting for
free.

I did not suggest that you QUIT the running programs, only CLOSE the
active windows so you could have a clear view of the search window and
see what files could be found and where they are located.

End of suggestions.