[X4U] Finder Question

Linda xpressobean at mac.com
Tue Nov 18 20:16:26 PST 2008

On 11/18/08 7:07 PM, Daly Jessup wrote:

> What secret? The path is right there at the bottom of every window.
> It is not and never has been any kind of secret. You just look at the
> bottom of the window.

As I tried to explain in my first email in this thread, the path is at the
bottom of the window using the Command-F method of finding files.

Ed said he's using the "button on the right", which is Spotlight, and unless
things have changed a bunch between Mac OS X 10.4.11 and Mac OS X 10.5, you
have to click the little "i" to get the file path to show up in the
"bar/box" with the file and its icon preview -- it's not "right there" at
the bottom of every window...