[X4U] Finder Question

Ed Gould edgould1948 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 19 07:10:11 PST 2008

I must be completely missing it then as I can not see it. I had a
friend tell me the same thing. So it must not be easily seen.  Spot
light is iffy when it comes time to displaying the path. Sometimes it
shows up in yellow but you have to move the cursor around and then
half the time it disappears before you can write it down.  Again it
seems at best iffy way to do things. I thought that what spotlight
was for. I know it works (sometimes) but the yellow path is almost a
flip up (30-35 percent of the time it shows the path) . I do NOT need
to double click it just find the right folder so I can then delete
it. I will look at another product now.
Thanks all for this less than helpful feature of OS X.

Ed