[X4U] Re: Re: spotlight question - search for a phrase (Linda)

stephen e. schwartz ses at bnl.gov
Sun Nov 23 16:43:17 PST 2008

Thanks linda; but my mileage differs. When I paste the character
string into the box in the upper right with quotes I get zero
results; when I do it without quotes I get the same result as in
command-F, namely, a list of all documents that contain all the words
in the pasted string, not the document(s) that contain the character
string.

still hoping there is a way.