[X4U] Can Apple's Mail pick up GMail?

Andrew Lynch atlynch at mac.com
Thu Oct 2 18:28:28 PDT 2008

So, if you forget to leave it on the server on one machine, it is not
available on the other.  And if you have left it on the server on both
machines, but decide you want to delete it, you need to delete it on
each machine and psossibly the server as well?  For me, IMAP just does
the right thing and I don't have to think about it or remember the
state of individual email messages and their locations.

-Drew