[X4U] Damn Comcast/and Charter

Konrad Waibel overloadinfo at charter.net
Wed Oct 8 12:38:53 PDT 2008

On Oct 8, 2008, at 11:48 AM, Robert MacLeay wrote:

> What we need is viable alternative to Comcast.

Certainly would not be Charter, at least in Northern Nevada.

My experience with Charter is a general server connection slowdown
since May, not 24/7 but at interesting West coast [PDT/ GMT-0700]
times, say late afternoon or mid-morning, and mostly M-F.
Complaining to Charter got me an offer to upgrade to a higher speed,
when I laughed and said why pay more when you are not delivering now,
I was told higher speed subscribers get priority!!

K.