[X4U] Damn Comcast

David Brostoff listaddr at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 8 17:23:43 PDT 2008

At 6:32 PM -0500 on 10/8/08, Ed Gould wrote:

>Heheh you have not had the pleasure of attempting to speak to
>COMCAST support. Clueless is a place to start.

Actually, as I mentioned in my previous message, I have spoken with
them on more than one occasion. At first I had very low expectations,
but I was very pleasantly surprised. Only one representative was
unable to solve a problem I had, but I later called back and got
someone else who went well out of her way to help me.

Of course your problem may have been more technically demanding than mine.

David