[X4U] A PDF question

Ed Gould edgould1948 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 15 13:40:08 PDT 2008

I may be in need of a utility (product?) that can extract gifs/jpgs/
tiffs from a PDF.

I know ZERO about Adobe products but I think I will need the PDF
editor. Is this correct? I do not want to spend to much money so if
it is needed I may have to go without as I know Adobe products  tend
to be on the pricey side. AFAIK the only thing I will need is is the
above but on some rare occasions it might be nice for text extraction
as well. I also want the process to be easy and not labor intensive
as I have health issues that will not allow me to spend a lot of time
doing this type of work.

Ed