[X4U] Quicktime Player problem

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Sat Oct 18 15:09:25 PDT 2008

I've QT 7.5.5.  I opened a .mov file and would save a part of it.  I
got an error -2125.  Then I tried to export that part.  I got a window
with the message that the movie file "PUTV_154_100608.mov" could not
be found and that without this file the movie not properly could be
played.  It had a Cancel and Search button.  Neither would work.
The original name of the file is "PhotoshopUser TV Episode 154
(October 06, 2008).mov".
To get rid of this window I relaunched the Finder, repaired
permissions and had to restart the 3 month old MacPro (10.5.5)
Any idea what caused this problem?  The original file is 229.9 mega.

Paul Moortgat