[X4U] Power Saver for screen not working intermittantly

Linda xpressobean at mac.com
Thu Oct 23 13:34:40 PDT 2008

On 10/23/08 2:57 PM, Ed Gould wrote:

> My system has been pretty stable for about 6 months and like I said
> no new hardware and the issue seems to have started in the last week
> or so.
> Anyone?

Sometimes a Web page will keep my screens from going to black (also on Mac
OS X 10.4.11 here). Pages I've noticed are TV-show pages, like ABC.com's
player, NBC.com's page when there's a paused show up, etc.

Once in a while a video embedded in an open email will do the same thing --
at least, after I close the email, the screens go black in a few minutes, so
that's what I'm thinking it is...

~Linda